Cannabis-Infused Green Beans with Ginger
This cannabis-infused green beans with ginger recipe is a great way to medicate with a light dish.
Before You Begin
Before you begin: If you are infusing your recipe, you’ll need to decide if you want to use hemp flower for more CBD effects or cannabis flower for more THC effects during decarboxylation.
No worries, as in all infused recipes, you can use either of them or a bit of both if it suits you!
- 3 cups green beans (cut into ½-inch pieces)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) cannabis-infused ghee
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Ghee
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- A pinch of hing (asafetida)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
How To Prepare This Dish:
- Add green beans and a pinch of salt to boiling water and stir.
- Cook to preferred tenderness, then turn off the heat.
- Pour green beans into a strainer and place the pan back onto the warm stovetop
- Add the infused ghee and the mustard seeds into the warm pan and allow the ghee to melt.
- The mustard seeds should begin to pop, then add the ginger, turmeric powder, and hing.
- Once the fragrant aroma begins to fill the room, carefully pour the green beans back into the pan, salt to taste, and give them a quick stir.
- Finish with a tiny splash of lemon juice over top & enjoy!