Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing To Pacify Vata Dosha
This balsamic vinaigrette dressing recipe can be enjoyably pacifying for Vata dosha on a salad or as a marinade.
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup sesame, almond, or olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp mustard seed or dry mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
How To Prepare This Dish:
- Mix all ingredients (except the cannabis oil) well.
- Whisk the cannabis-infused olive oil into the mixture
(whisk quickly but pour it in slowly)
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy
Explore Infused Recipes
For Cannabis Patients:
Interested in better nutrition, but specifically looking for canna-infused meals? Try out some of the recipes in the Cannabis-Infused Recipes section of our blog!